[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP message relay order

Stas Kobzar stas.kobzar at modulis.ca
Tue Feb 7 08:45:59 EST 2017

Hi Bogdan,

It seems like $DLG_status will not work in my case.

But $DLG_lifetime probably can work. 5 seconds might be too long in my
case, though.
I have re-INVITE almost immediately after initial INVITE (it is Asterisk,
trying to renegotiate SDP media IP/port for direct media).

I guess 1 second might work fine here.

Thank you for your help!

Email: s <http://firstname.lastname>tas.kobzar at modulis.ca

https://www.modulis.com