[OpenSIPS-Users] Change 200 OK of BYE message

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:48:16 EST 2017

The sip client is working fine, I can confirm that both BYE and 200 OK are
flowing through the proxy, the problem is I cannot modify the 200 OK
message.

I need to modify a header on the 200 OK of the BYE but I cannot since the
message doesn't pass to internal on_reply_route or main Route inside
Opensips. It's being routed internally by Opensips directly to the
destination.

Do you have any idea?