[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP message relay order

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Sat Feb 4 05:26:54 EST 2017

Hi, Stas!

I can't think of any way to overcome this. However, re-INVITEs and ACK
should be treated in the same manner, without too much processing.
My assumption is that you are doing some extra processing on re-INVITEs
which might delay its forward. Can you check that?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com