[OpenSIPS-Users] Call limit based on destination GW

Jon Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:41:57 EST 2017

Some ideas:

In the ROUTE_REQUEST or BRANCH_ROUTE, you might do something like this to
set the profile for the specific gateway:

set_dlg_profile("dest_gw","$rd");

Then you can check it in prior ROUTE_REQUEST logic before t_relay'ing the
INVITE:

if (get_profile_size("dest_gw","$rd","$var(dest_gw_count)"))
{
    if ($var(dest_gw_count)>$avp(gw_max_call_limit)) {
        xlog("LIMIT: Call $ci - Max call limit hit on $rd \n");

    }
}

Make sure to clear the unset the profile in a FAILURE_ROUTE if you are
using gateway failover.