[OpenSIPS-Users] Is OpenSIPS fast to stop calling tone in forked calls?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Dec 6 09:06:12 EST 2017

Hi.

When my OpenSIPS has just 2 peers on-line (user A and user B ), if A calls B, A will listen the calling tone just until B answers. So, if B sends a SIP OK, the calling tone will be immediately stopped.

When user B is on-line in several devices (more than 1 contact for the same AOR), let's say 2 mobile phones and 2 desktops, 4 devices will ring and the user A will listen the calling tone normally. But, when B answers (in any device), there will be some calling tones still to be played in the A's device. That is, when the number of called devices increases for a same called subscriber,  it seems that OpenSIPS become slower to stop the calling tone. But it is fast enough to stop the ring tones in the others devices.

Is it a matter of OpenSIPS configurations file? (opensips.cfg)

If yes, could someone point me what part of my configuration should I change or review?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center