[OpenSIPS-Users] avp variables

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 5 11:07:14 EST 2017

Hi, Tali!

Memory is the only limitation, but I doubt you will hit it using
variables. But if you are using too many (thousands of AVPs), you might
affect the performace of your script, so I wouldn't suggest that.
But I don't really understand why you want to use these variables; why
don't you do: update_stat("ERR_503__Service_Unavailable_0", "+1");?
What do you mean - delete variables from statistics? The statistics are
simply counters with names, they don't store variables.
Not sure I answered your question, but I don't think I fully understand
your issue. Can you offer more information?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com