[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Center function cc_handle_call and the Dispatcher module

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 10:32:54 EDT 2017

Hi Guys,

We currently use the dispatcher module, and the ds_select_dst function to load balance calls to multiple freeswitch servers.

I am now implementing the call_center module, and using the function cc_handle_call to enter the call into the control of the module.

Is it possible once that function is engaged to use the dispatcher functions for load balancing or is it a question of when you call the function?

As I still want there to be resilience when using this function (apologies if I am misunderstanding the configuration).

Many thanks

Jon