[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.3 latest crashing

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Aug 3 04:09:38 EDT 2017

Hi, Tito!

It seems there are quite a few issues with the new cachedb_mongodb,
reported here [1]. On a happy note, most of them have also been fixed in
that pull request, and a merge is pending soon.

Provided that you are not using tls_mgm, case in which you'd likely need
to recompile your libmongoc with "--disable-automatic-init-and-cleanup",
the upcoming merge should fix your crashes.

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/1163

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer