[OpenSIPS-Users] Separated registrar and proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 2 10:01:32 EDT 2017

Ho Igor,

Normally, in usrloc, the main data storage in the memory; the DB is used
only for flushing the memory, for restart persistence. So, at runtime,
OpenSIPS does not read from DB. The only db_mode where OpenSIPS read
from DB is 3 (DB_ONLY) where the memory caching is disabled.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html