[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF with only one domain?

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Wed Apr 26 08:27:06 EDT 2017

I think I didn't describe it correctly. Let me explain my scenario:

AsteriskBox1(IP:192.168.0.100)<-SIP->Opensips1.11(192.168.0.110)

Asterisk sends Invites to Opensips to an IP, eg. 192.168.0.110. Opensips
listens on this IP, but it has also a few domains:
sip1.com
sip2.com
There are users, that uses different domain names to register to OpenSips.
If one user registers to domain sip1.com, and he wants to know BLF states of
other user which registers to sip2.com, it can't be done, because asterisk
sends invite with an IP and SIP Presentity doesn't match. So I wanted to
store every subscription with and IP(eg.: 123456789 at 192.168.0.110 instead of
123456789 at sip1.com in active_watchers), even a user uses domain name. Ok, I
can do it to tell a user to register using an IP, but I want them to use
domain names instead of IP. So I wanted to use  modparam("presence",
"bla_presentity_spec", "$var(bla_pres)")  to change it, but I might don't
understand what it should do.