[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF with only one domain?

maatohewetbi trance_maniak at o2.pl
Mon Apr 24 08:55:10 EDT 2017

I have a strange behaviour in Opensips. Look at this, In active_watchers
table I get something like this:

presentity_ur i:sip:11111 at sip.test.com.pl
watcher_username: 11111
watcher_domain: sip.test.com.pl
to_user: 11111
to_domain:  sip.test.com.p

so it means my user 11111 wants to look BLF of itself. And when a connection
goes from certain server  to user 11111 it uses IP in Invite, not a domain
name. When it happens, my BLF doesn't work although my user has a
subscription. If I use a domain name in this Invite - it works ok. But the
problem is, that I have many domains, pointing to one IP. My users can use
all domains. So, how can I make Opensips BLF module work domain
independently? My users should use BLF in every domain.