[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher + Proxy + NAT question

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:23:55 EDT 2017

Thanks Razvan,

for experiment i have put dispatcher on Public Interface and second
NIC on private interface which is connected to SIP proxy server.

On dispatcher i am not handling any NAT stuff all it does (record_route)

Do you think i should put NAT module in dispatcher and what kind of
NAT function i should use?