[OpenSIPS-Users] $du not expanded/evaluated?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 13 05:24:34 EDT 2017

In terms of both code and documentation, anyone is free and more than
welcome to contribute with improvements or fixes. This is one of the
golden rules of Open Sources Softwares ;)

In regards to the python threads, I do not have the python knowledge to
formulate a comment.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html