[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE not terminating cal

Andreas Bøckmann monkeilas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:58:27 EDT 2017

Hello

Sure - I can take a trace from b2b and from the proxy.
Do you have any tips of how I can easily anonymize signaling traces to
avoid exposing IPs?

But .. :) as the BYEs which are not responded to (or accepted as the call
is not disconnected) by the gateway is sent from the OpenSIPS proxy between
B2B and gateway, wouldn't it make more sense to look at those? (see
original post).

"LegA":  B2B-->Proxy-->GW   - not disconnected and BYE not responded to
"LegB":  B2B-->MediaServer   - MediaServer sends BYE - LegA later bridged
with LegC.
"LegC":  B2B-->Proxy-->GW   - disconnected OK and BYE responded 200 OK

The INV/BYE+200 messages between proxy and gateway:
https://pastebin.com/k7060wD4

//Andreas