[OpenSIPS-Users] Control Panel 6.2 doesn´t work with postgres and using user management

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 4 07:09:00 EDT 2017

Hello Martin,

Do you see (in apache logs or postgres logs) the actual query performed
by CP 6.2? It will help to see if there is something wrong in it.  Or at
least some error logs....

In the Users tab, do you apply some filters ? or you get the error when
listing all users (without any filtering) ?

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html