[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing call with an external module

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Mon Sep 26 12:17:16 CEST 2016

Thanks Bogdan,

Tested, it works perfectly.

regards

De : Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date : vendredi 23 septembre 2016 09:51
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>, Alain Bieuzent <alain.bieuzent at free.fr>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Routing call with an external module

Hi Alain,

I would suggest the rest_client - in 2.2 you can use it in async mode (no blocking) and it does not have the process forking penalty as exec().

On 22.09.2016 16:35, Alain Bieuzent wrote:

Hi all,

Actually i route my call with a query on my mysql DB, but now we need to route my call but with criteria not store in my DB.

My first idea is to write a script with my routing logic, but what is the best way to integrate this in opensips (using exec module with a bash or php script or using rest_client module, or other module) ?

Thanks for your reply

Alain.