[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher issues.

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:00:16 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've currently migrated from opensips 1.6.3 to 1.8.9 and upgraded the
routing script and DB attributes. The issue currently I'm facing on 1.8.9
is the dispatcher module i.e. showing most of the nodes in passive mode
rather than active. However, the nodes are showing passive mode in 1.8.9
were actually showing active state in 1.6.3. My question is, is there any
changes in dispatcher module in 1.8.9? As wen through the documentation of
1.8 opensips, don't see any difference in change.

Below are the module parameter I've set for dispatcher both in 1.8.9 and
1.6.3;

modparam("dispatcher|avpops","db_url","mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
/opensips")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_interval", 10)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_threshhold", 3)
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 1)
modparam("dispatcher", "options_reply_codes", "501, 403")
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_from", "sip:proxy at proxy.com")

Setting 'Flag' value to 0  and 'weight' to 1 for each node in dispatcher
table.

Please advise, if I missed out any config.

Ahmed Munir Chohan