[OpenSIPS-Users] FW: Asynchronous operation for REST queries

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Sep 14 10:44:38 CEST 2016

If you notice that log, then the transfer was completed together with
the TCP connect operation, an ideal situation! There is no need to call
the resume function anymore, since we already have all the data. As soon
as we return ASYNC_SYNC, the resume_route will be called.

What do you mean by "most of the call fails"? Are you missing any data?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com