[OpenSIPS-Users] Location records and ACKs with Topology hiding Module

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:54:44 CEST 2016

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest how I diagnose this further, it's not something I am
controlling in the config script and pcap traces all look quite normal.
I'm using the Topology Hiding Module.

When I have a contact record (from registration) with the correct
external IP address, everything works fine 100% of the time.

If I get a contact record with a private address in it, but the external
address is stored in the Received field the call works fine, all packets
routing to the correct destinations except for the final ACK after the
200 OK, this gets routed to the private address.  Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell