[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS eBootcamp Training

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 25 09:28:00 CEST 2016

Heads up, there is only one week left before the training starts!

Seats are filling in fast by people looking to discover and assimilate
knowledge on OpenSIPS 2.2, via the new attractive format of lectures,
hand-on labs and interactive sessions with the trainers.

Do not mis it, register now on http://elearning.opensips.org/ebootcamp/
as the number of seats are limited.

See you there,