[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubt on B2B Scenario

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:21:47 CEST 2016

Hi

I'm having a problem with a specific client. It ignores Record-route and
Via fields order and send a BYE to last destination, not the first one.
This clearly breaks RFC and there's no way to solve this with his bug
software.

To solve this, I was planning to implement a B2B scenario to it, so I'll
hide the topology and the "last destination" will be only me.

What do you guys think about this? Is this a viable solution? Is there any
other better solution? I don't wanna put an Asterisk to isolate it.

Thanks