[OpenSIPS-Users] How to ensure current IPV6 listening address

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 19 22:09:50 CEST 2016

Hi Robert,

I see here two aspects:

1) how to determine the IP at OpenSIPS startup - you need to perform the
IPv6 detection in a pre-start script and feed it to OpenSIPS. That is
the way it should be

2) if the IP changes during runtime, there is nothing you can do rather
then restarting - OpenSIPS cannot change listeners during runtime.