[OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor releases: Last minute bug fixes!

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 19 16:02:49 CEST 2016

 > Please take a look if everything is fine

I will give you feedback on GitHub

 > Let me know if I need to update the documentation

It would be nice. You only have to edit
"modules/rest_client/doc/rest_client_admin.xml". Rebuild with "make
modules-readme modules=modules/rest_client". Rather than updating this
Pull Request with the above, it might be easier for you to make a
separate Pull Request for the doc part.

>  generic function fixup_rest_methods()

Definitely!

Liviu Chircu