[OpenSIPS-Users] 401 and 407 in REPLY ROUTE

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:03:57 CEST 2016

Hello,

After I send out an Invite message to a carrier, the carrier responds with
407 and then 401 for authentication. I need to use the UAC_AUTH module to
respond with another Invite with authentication to resend it to the carrier
since my gateways don't have the trunk's username and password.

My first problem is that 407 and 401 go to the REPLY Route and not the
FAILURE Route. Should they not go to FAILURE route? What am I missing?

Thanks,
Ali Pey