[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:36:41 CEST 2016

Hi guys,
I have implemented an opensips/freeswitch environment, and I wish to add call queues to it, and I like the look of call_center, so just checking this out in comparison to mod_callcenter in FS world.
My main question is if using the call_center module if you can inject a message with queue position for the caller in question, as I cant see that in documentation, I only see message_queue which I assume could be used to report the callers position, but just wondered if anyone has done this and if they could give me some tips as to if possible?
Many thanks
Jon