[OpenSIPS-Users] handle_timer_job delay in execution

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 15:42:57 CET 2016

Hi Razvan,

No other users of the mysql, everything looks idle.  The machine is
quite powerful a Dell PowerEdge Server with Dual Intel Xeon CPUs (12
cores/24 threads) and 32Gb Memory and a three disk RAID 5 array.  Here
is the parameters from config:

children=4
dns=no
rev_dns=no

# for customers
listen=udp:XX.XX.XX.X1:5060

# for gateways
listen=udp:XX.XX.XX.X2:5060

# for internal media etc.
listen=udp:XX.XX.XX.X1:8060

 From /etc/defaults

# Amount of shared memory to allocate for the running OpenSIPS server
(in Mb)
S_MEMORY=512

# Amount of pkg memory to allocate for the running OpenSIPS server (in Mb)
P_MEMORY=16

Kind regards,

Adrian.