[OpenSIPS-Users] Documentation about media relay with OpenSIPS

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Nov 28 11:38:11 CET 2016

Hi.

Thank all of you.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

________________________________
De: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Enviado: segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2016 07:47
Para: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Documentation about media relay with OpenSIPS

Hi,

I also recommend rtpproxy - it is a good and powerful (in terms of capabilities) media engine, even if not capable to handle WS.

Home - OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.