[OpenSIPS-Users] How to configure two different domain in listen .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 22 10:26:05 CET 2016

Hi Sasmita,

You cannot use multiple global advertised_address - it can have only one
value; multiple definitions will simply rewrite the previous ones.

If you want to keep the same file, maybe you should consider using some
defines in combination with text pre-processing. Like have your
common/shared opensips.m4 file and for each server keep a local.m4 where
the domain macro is defined. And before starting opensips, simply do "m4
local.m4 opensips.m4 > opensips.cfg"

Also, what you can do is to use the advertised option in a per interface
manner:

     listen=udp:1.2.3.4:5507 as test1.i3clogic.com

see:http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-2#toc65

put in the same file the listeners from multiple servers, and set on
your boxes the option to allow binding to non-existing IPs. This is
ugly, but it may do the trick.

Best regards,