[OpenSIPS-Users] How to make OpenSIPS send SIP BYE, by configuration, , before dialog timout?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 11 14:30:47 CET 2016

Hi, Rodrigo!

Sorry, I've just seen the message, I've missed it earlier.

As far as I understand, OpenSIPS is listening on two interfaces:
127.0.01:5060 and 192.168.0.101:5060. Is the UPDATE coming on the same
TCP connection as the initial one? Or the client opens a new connection
for it, over the PUBLIC interface? Could you send over (privately) a
PCAP trace?
Also, you'd probably need to make sure that you call fix_nated_contact()
and force_rport() on the UPDATE request. Also, are you setting the
tcp_accept_aliases[1] or force_tcp_alias()[2] in your script?

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-2#toc95
[2]
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-2#force_tcp_alias

Best regards,