[OpenSIPS-Users] sip.instance

Frank Paaske frank.paaske at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:12:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to get a liblinphone based client connected to OpenSIPS.

The REGISTER is challenged with a 401, which is automatically replied to with a proper Digest by liblinphone, which in turn gives 200 OK back from OpenSIPS.

However, when trying to make a call, the INVITE is also challenged with a 401. In this case the liblinphone is not responding automatically.

According to the developers of the app, this happens because OpenSIPS is not configured to support sip.instance.

The sequence is roughly like this:

Client              Server

|-REGISTER-with-auth---->|

Then nothing

So my question is how can I enable support for sip.instance in OpenSIPS?

Best regards,

Frank