[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use DB_SQLite and DB_Text at same time in a script?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 17 18:00:29 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

Of course you can use any combination of SQL backends - when you define
the db_url for a module, just select the db backend you want for it.

Now, the timer error you get here is related to the SQLite - I noticed
in one of your more recent posts that you get an error from sqlite on
locking the location table - this blocking of the table may prevent
opensips to write into the table - and the writing in the location table
is timer based. So, the timer complains on getting blocked.