[OpenSIPS-Users] Where to write an Internal format of a db_text table?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 17 17:56:14 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

The format of the tables is not part of the opensips script. Is like in
mysql, where you define the tables in mysql itself and not in opensips.
The db text files (the actual tables) are to be placed where ever you
want on the disk. What you need to do from OpenSIPS cfg is to point via
db_url to the location where the table files exist.

Like if you use:
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "text:///path/to/dbtext/database")

then OpenSIPS will expect to find in /path/to/dbtext/database dir the
"location" file with the description of the location table

Best regards,