[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible dialog/topology hiding bug

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:36:03 CEST 2016

I am seeing something interesting with topology_hiding + dialog on 2.1. If
I let the dialog flush to the DB and kill opensips, opensips loads back in
the dialog info on startup as expected.

However any new in dialog requests (e.g. BYE) do not proxy - it looks like
Via, Call-ID and Contact are restored but ruri is not - which makes
OpenSIPS loop the request back to itself.

For reference, to "enable" topology hiding, I am simply calling
topology_hiding("C") then in has_totag() I am calling
topology_hiding_match()

If I perform the same test without topology hiding, the in-dialog requests
continue to proxy as normal.

Is this a known bug/quirk, is it likely I am not performing some check or
test that i need to?