[OpenSIPS-Users] Ubuntu 16.04 can no longer access trusty packages at apt.opensips.org

Jeff Pyle jeff.pyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed May 11 16:26:35 CEST 2016

Thanks, Nick.  That's great.

I think I've broken something.  I can't get past this on an apt-get update:

E: Failed to fetch http://apt.opensips.org/dists/xenial/Release  No Hash
entry in Release file
/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/apt.opensips.org_dists_xenial_Release which is
considered strong enough for security purposes

I've removed the /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/apt.opensips.org* files and
tried apt-get update again.  It still occurs.  I did re-import
the 81CE21E7049AD65B key.

Do you have any suggestions?

- Jeff