[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTrace not sending to duplicate_uri

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 30 10:37:17 CEST 2016

Hi Kneeoh,

Did you remember to set these important module parameters?

modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_flag", "TRACE_FLAG")

If I remember correctly, in 1.11 you should also set the "TRACE_FLAG" -
seflag(TRACE_FLAG) - before calling trace_dialog().

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com