[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] OpenSIPS 2.2 beta is scheduled for 31 of March

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:35:20 CET 2016

Hello developers,

Now I do report for all problems with Opensips 2.2.
Please fix this problems before release l 2.2.

1. Async - not make CDR (issue #799)
2. TM Request In Callback breaking async flow (issue #810)
3. When using Async I receive follow message in log:
WARNING:core:handle_timer_job: utimer job <tm-utimer> has a 60000 us delay
in execution

Best regards,
Dragomir