[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips registration

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 17 13:44:28 CET 2016

Hi Francjos,

No logic needed, since the module does not export any dedicated
functions in the first place!

All registrations done by "uac_registrant" should take place right after
OpenSIPS starts. You can control how often the SIP registration expiry
time is checked by setting the "timer_interval".

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com