[OpenSIPS-Users] mhome asymmetric port issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:22:21 CET 2016

Thanks Razvan,

Problem is we have legacy application running on ser-0.10 older
version and we have did lots of other customization in ser I tried to
use force_send_socket() but look like that support isn't in RR module.

if i enable "mhomed=1" and use t_relay() in dispatcher then its
consuming REGISTER packet and sending AUTH challenge to client instead
of sending that REGISTER to backend dispatcher..

if i use forward(uri:host, uri:port); function then it doesn't
understand socket correctly. atleast t_relay() is working but
consuming REGISTER, we have very simple code like following

else if ( (method=="REGISTER")  || (method=="INVITE") ) {
            if ( !ds_select_dst("2", "2") ) {
                    xlog("L_ERR", "Unable to route REGISTER\n");
                    sl_send_reply("500","Unable to route REGISTER");
                    break;
            }
..
..