[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK after set_advertised_address contains wrong address in VIA header

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Mon Jun 27 19:02:40 CEST 2016

I have opened issue #917 on Github [1].

I should mention that I have worked around this problem by deciding to use Record-Routes instead of set_advertised_address. It is much cleaner, even though it does expose my private IPs. However, I have kept this configuration in case you need me to perform any tests or get tracing/logs. Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/917

Ben Newlin