[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpengine + Sipml5 webrtc

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Thu Jun 23 19:02:16 CEST 2016

Hey John,

Please paste a full UNALTERED sip trace into a gist (gist.github.com)
from the proxy servers perspective and provide a link so that we can see
what comes in, and what goes out from both sides.

EG: ngrep -qtd any -W byline port 5060

This will show us the traffic that is leaving the proxy destined for the
Freeswitch box, and what the freeswitch box sends back.

Also - you can look in your browsers console log and provide the SIP
trace from there in a seperate gist, so that we can see what opensips
sends back up to your browser.

-Eric