[OpenSIPS-Users] What is the best SQLite version to be used with OpenSIPS 2.2? We investigate a memory leak.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Jun 17 16:19:31 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu.

Very good.

We will see the resolution process.

Thank you very much!

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

________________________________
De: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Enviado: sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2016 11:14
Para: users at lists.opensips.org
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] What is the best SQLite version to be used with OpenSIPS 2.2? We investigate a memory leak.

Hi Rodrigo!

A GitHub issue [1] regarding this leak was just reported today by Eric, so you can track the resolution process over there! You can even subscribe to that ticket if you have an account, in order to receive emails.

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/911
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/21685?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/911>

2.2 runs out of pkg_mem because of db/db_res.c memory leak · Issue #911 · OpenSIPS/opensips<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/911>
github.com