[OpenSIPS-Users] How to update table location, but directly on memory cache (RAM)?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Jun 9 16:42:46 CEST 2016

Hi.

My script has the configuration:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval",3)

Always after receiving a new register in table location, I must to execute a code like this:

avp_db_query("UPDATE location...

That is, an update will complement data in the new register.

However, how could I immediately update table location if data might be in memory cache (RAM) for 3 seconds. It could fail obviously.

The command avp_db_query UPDATE is acting over the database on hard disc, not in obviously.

So, is there a way to update table location even still in cache (RAM)? If yes, when data from RAM is recorded into the database, the register will already be updated.

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center