[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips CP DROUTING GATEWAY enable/disable issue

Jeff Wilkie jwilkie at usipcom.com
Thu Jun 9 16:38:26 CEST 2016

Is XMLRPC required to make this function work?  Currently, we are only
using the fifo method as the boxes.global.inc.php only referencing this
method.  The documentation for CP says to use one or the other but does not
mention that some functions will not work if not using XMLRPC.

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff Wilkie
Chief Technology Officer
US IP Communications
919.297.1057

*"This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential
and privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s)
named above only. Any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of USIPCOM, LLC. If you are not the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email or
its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you". *