[OpenSIPS-Users] Too many Hops error

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Sat Jun 4 11:21:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

Yes I configure up to 100 sessions per server, but i still have the same
error on the second server.
I'm gonna explain the scenario once again, what i'm trying to do is to put
in place redundancy with Opensips servers and do load balancing.

I'm using sipsak to send OPTIONS to Opensips servers and load_balancer
module to do load balancing.
And i think that the error "service fuul" occurs when OPTIONS are sent,
because Opensips is supposed to sent OPTIONS to FeeSwitch servers only.

So how can i tell Opensips server to sent OPTIONS to the other Opensips
server without generating any error?

Thanks.