[OpenSIPS-Users] Does attr_avp (string) decrease the available RAM?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 2 10:18:21 CEST 2016

AVPs eat up shared memory. For each "lookup()" you perform on a
different INVITE request, a different $avp(attr) will be populated with
the attributes of each contact behind the AoR you looked up. All AVPs of
a transaction are then freed along with the transaction itself.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com