[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module

Denis denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 1 13:40:43 CEST 2016

I understand.
Disabling certain statistics is a quite good idea.
An additional offer. To have a way for resetting certain statistic of certain user using, for example, mi interface. It will vary help to administrate fraud detection service.

Thank you.

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

That is the normal behavior, since by "different number" I actually meant "different matching rule". In your case, that short prefix rule will match a lot more often for a given user, since it's likely that all his contacts are within the same region/country, so you should first assess whether a given statistic is relevant or not for a given rule, before setting its alerting thresholds!

Maybe we should add the possibility to disable certain statistics by entering "-1" as value for either of their thresholds.
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com