[OpenSIPS-Users] name of event in the event message's body

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 29 13:07:53 CEST 2016

Hi!

Unfortunately there currently is no mechanism for not sending the
event's name. All you can do is discard the data from the application
that receives the event.

If you find useful such a feature, please open a feature request on our
tracker[1], and we will try to find a solution.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions