[OpenSIPS-Users] Get concurrent calls from sip server.

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:20:17 CEST 2016

Cesar,

Are you using the dialog module in your script?

This MI command will only return a valid value if the dialog module is
loaded (loadmodule "dialog.so") and if the dialogs are criated durign the
script processing (create_dialog() command).

> On my sample, you should run:
>
> opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size inbound
>

> Using dlg_list you should get something like this:
> # opensipsctl fifo dlg_list
> dialog::  hash=84:1411689852
>         state:: 4
>         user_flags:: 0
>         timestart:: 1469646635
>         datestart:: 2016-07-27 16:10:35
>         timeout:: 1469653835
>         dateout:: 2016-07-27 18:10:35
> dialog::  hash=289:324429409
>         state:: 2
>         user_flags:: 0
>         timestart:: 0
>         timeout:: 0
> dialog::  hash=640:1695114669
>         state:: 4
>
> Check if modules are successfully loaded.
>
> Regards
>
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Cesar Alberto Rodriguez Fierro <
> crf at transtelco.net> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> I trying to use  FIFO in order to  send requests to OpenSIPS, I have
>> read some documentation about the  Dialog Module.  I guess using the "opensipsctl
>> fifo dlg_list" command can be useful to obtain the current calls, but I am
>> not sure why the command is not available in my OpenSIPS version.   When I
>> execute the command ./opensipsctl fifo version, I am getting the following
>> information
>> Server:: OpenSIPS (1.8.2-notls (x86_64/linux)).
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho <
>> pimenta at inatel.br> wrote:
>>
>>> Now, thinking more about it, I would suggest you to put a SQL query in
>>> your proprietary software to query the OpenSIPS database directly.
>>>
>>> The table dialog will be always updated about current calls.
>>>

>>> Regards.
>>>

>>> RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
>>> Inatel Competence Center
>>> Software
>>> Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, OCP, dCAA*

*Gnotel Telecom*
*E-mail:* *kaduww at gmail.com <kaduww at gmail.com>*
            *carlos at gnotel.com.br <carlos at gnotel.com.br>*
*Fone:* +55 48 9981-0894