[OpenSIPS-Users] Permission module use .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Jul 25 10:15:58 CEST 2016

Hi All ,

      I am using openisn 1.11 . And my requirment is to block all the
register requests having a perticualr ip in the contact uri .

       Basically I wanted to block looping in the server . When ever a
register request will come having the servers ip in the contact uri , I
wanted to block this .

        How can I do this ? Is permission module is needed to achieve this
or without this I can solve my problem .

     I am new to permission module so its bit confusing . Please help me if
anybody has done this earlier .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*