[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips switch from SQL to NoSQL

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Thu Jul 14 20:34:49 CEST 2016

Not all cachedb backends have implementations that allow you to use all
modules.   The db api exports specific functions that may not be
implemented for a given cache db module.  You have found an example of
one where a module requires a db api function implementation, and the
cachedb module you are using does not implement it.
-Eric